From Garden State Parkway southbound
- Take exit 136 and make the jug handle turn on Centennial Avenue (CR-615) so that you are headed East going over the Parkway.
- Go through the traffic lights at intersection of Raritan Road and proceed straight about a mile to the next traffic light where you will turn left onto N. Stiles. You will pass two major intersections - St. Georges Ave. and Elizabeth Ave.
- After Elizabeth Ave., you will go under a Railroad trussel and make a left at the traffic light onto Linden Avenue.
- Proceed straight thru the intersection of Wood Ave. You will see a cemetery to your right.
- 985 East Linden Avenue is on your left just before the cemetery ends. Look for a yellow single storied building.
From Garden State Parkway northbound
- There is no jug handle turn and the exit is 136 and follow above directions
From NJ Turnpike
- Take exit 13 (not 13A). After toll booths, follow directions to Route 1 and 9 South towards Linden. Look for an Exxon Gas station on your right at the intersection of Wood Ave. in less than 2 miles from the tolls. Turn right on Wood Ave. and proceed to the second traffic light. Turn right onto East Linden Avenue. You will see Rosedale cemetery on your right. Before cemetery ends, we are located on the left.